Rush hour

Today when I am travelling through the rush hours of the train I realize how every eye in, the once train of babble is engaged in their personal space of a 6-inch display screen. 
Wind gushing through my hair; 
the song in my ears creating a total film effect and I enjoy how I play with the sunshine as it tries to reach me through the tall human constructions.
In the world of 'minding your business' the concerned ones though majorly into gossip are asked to shut their mouths and taught the usage of obnoxious devices. 
How I hate someone destroying my imagination of a debut; I realize how subtle have people become all over these ages. 
Its strange how the standards of life are decided by the random posts that circulate in the vicious social circle and you tend to make yourself relatable to not fall a prey of an assumed depression.
What happens to you in real becomes questionable and you tend to set paradigms to your smooth life.
That is how love is portrayed. 
If you get a feeling that you're surrounded by loads of sunflowers and you be running through them with some soothing music into your ears...
You pick the petals fallen down on the ground and triumphantly shower  them on yourself that's what love does to you..and then the love of your life will run miles to catch a sight of you just to check over..
WOW! 
If that was real we do have more people in the flower garden than on social circles finding love.
Its strange how my definition is so different where I believe in effortless doings and it totally contradicts what I read every morning as people put stories of it.
I hear the announcement at my station and get ready to go..I realize how thinking is so powerful that you tend to forget reality for a while.
I get down at my destination with a sigh of relief..I blame the people who created such standards and judge them.
I get annoyed. 
Walking down the aisle, changing the song and acting totally unbothered I keep my views to myself..and continue.
-smrutayy🌼



1 Comments

any suggestions or doubts lemme know:)