Little Things

do you believe that the nature is miraculous?
it has little ways to hint us?
and there are times when we actually understand these hints too!
ever experienced??
I DID.
And it was the best night i had.
//not beating around the bush//
earlier that night i had a call with my friend on how to believe in yourself and have an unrealistically rosy outlook at obnoxious times. 
And i had decided to stick to it strongly. 
//usually the angst one//
*eventually overthinks*
my eyes wide open i stare outside the window 
i pray to someone i have never seen, 
yet because the one i'm praying for believes in him.
i fear a little, my wishes cordial; real strong 
//joining my hands tight//
all of a sudden i realize that as though time has stopped.
the moving leaves stand still and the clouds in zero motion 
as if the one I'm praying to is listening. 
//keenly//
i love this feeling as it settles. 
i pray with belief with the faith of my wishes coming true.
i take a deep breath and complete my prayers.
//feeling some good safe waves rotating around//
the motion less surround made me feel that someone was definitely listening.
listening to all that i was talking and praying for. 
my heart warmed.
a sense of positive belief resides.
//dancing in happy tears//
as i complete the leaves outside the window danced to the wind's sound like usual.
the clouds were back in motion
And the pink ones showed more bright.
The sky was happy, the sky was pink.
like a small lil' animal blushing. 
Now as i sit down in peace believing these little signs,
writing this,
the leaves outside yet in no motion make me feel that moment again.
//the standstill peace//
It was as though a happy little dog wagging his tail.
GENIUS.❤
-smrutayy🌻



3 Comments

any suggestions or doubts lemme know:)