Tossing the sun up!

the cold and empty city is covered with blue clouds
the clouds are as though a shawl of warmth 
these are the real shy ones who disappear
as soon as the sun shows.
//nostalgia// 
I wake up at 5 with  my eyes puffed with the excitement of watching the sunrise.
resting my hands on the balcony i realize how cold my hands are.
//freezing//
the blue air balls are still over the city 
i wonder if those are real clouds or my sleepy imaginations
far away beyond the city are the mountains rising high up in the sky
as if those are ice cream cones placed upside down
filled with tonnes of snow
they are far away and very little visible to the naked eye
but the pointed tops are enough to show that they are important too in this picture
//cold breezes flowing//
A little ray of sunshine just shows up
we are all set with our cameras to capture this very moment in our photo diaries
little do we know that our eyes create a better version of all lenses
smiling on its way up in the sky
slowly and steadily the rays start appearing
the cold blue sky that was once turning me void is now filling me with its golden shine
the rising sun is melting the snow over the cone tops
//glittery//
the mountains are as though playing skipping and tossing the sun high up in the sky
//my metaphorical imaginations//
my hands are warm now.
the clouds over the city are clearing
the place is all yellow and warm
i can visibly see the pine cone hanging down the trees
//sleepy head//
The lazy lad is happy about the view and in all awe 
but then gets all sleepy and goes off to bed again

-smrutayy🌻





10 Comments

any suggestions or doubts lemme know:)