10 Creative Things You Can Do This Quarantine or Lockdown!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

 There are a lot many things happening lately. And the major portion of all this is proudly owned by the Boredom Prince.

So why not do something and use a good chunk of our time being productive??


Here are 10 creative things you can do that can help you kill time efficiently.

1. Go through old albums and relish the stories

One thing I learnt this quarantine is that seeing those childhood pictures with your family and discussing each and every scene in detail is the best thing to do. Because after the discussion comes the unstoppable laughter, 
that actually helps in brightening up your dull day .

2. Read the correct song lyrics!!

So all of us have those songs whose lyrics we screamed ferociously without knowing the actual ones. The first time you liked an English song and sang it in your own tune and wrong lyrics; so during this time go back to those old gone songs, google them and maybe try singing them properly:)
Remember singing Sean Paul's Temperature in your own legendary words??? 
yay its the right time to sing them properly.
As you'll invest in two things, singing the song and listening to it on loop for a new day
And having a turn down memory lane of our embarrassing times, resulting in good laughter.

3. Prank your friends.

   I say no pranks of you falling sick!!
Good and potential pranks to trick your friends and making the time worth a memory.  If you ask me I don't remember pranking much, but I have got pranked by my friends like a zillion times now. 
My best friends hold a good potential of pranking and scaring the shit out of me.

4. Organize your cupboard!!

Its high time you did this!
Now this is a time investing job with a clean outcome. You must have lazed around enough, your parents forcing you to clean has still no effect on you. And you're pilling up things just so you can do them at right time. 
NO!!! This is the right time to do it. Go do it now. I'll tell you two things that can happen once you do this!! 
You might end up finding something old and be surprised to find it
 Or you might get something you thought you had lost:))

5. Let the creative juice flow by Playing Board Games

If you're reading this you are obviously either on your phone or laptop (don't come at me if you're using a tablet..i understand). So after reading this blog take that snake and ladder or even those tic tac toe, ludo, chess all sorts of board games out. Sit down for a while and play them. 
When was the last time you put an effort to remove them from your old cupboard?? Now that must be while entertaining your little siblings or that cute child of your neighbour's. 
But you too have a little one hidden within you; take some time and play, its really fun to do such things with your family, trust me:)


my little brother help me set this up,and now i have to play with him!!

6. Get into a FANDOM!!

I mean it. You are never too old to fangirl/boy over that singer or actor. Go listen to all their songs and watch all their movies. Its never late And you are never old. You can still stalk those stunning boys and fall in love with that beautiful actress. 
Be a fan of the westworld or even of the upcoming south asian bands. You get to learn new slangs and a lot many things. And in this time of a pandemic it totally keeps you sane.

7.Do a Course.

   Decide what is it that you want to learn. And search the web for it. You will get a huge number of searches including the paid and non paid ones. Do them. Learn something new. There are lot many free courses available on YouTube which help you learn something different. 
To my knowledge there are a lot of bloggers who conduct such courses through emails. All you have to do is search them. And subscribe through emails. The daily course of mails are worth reading and watching.

8.Maintain a journal!!

  One word. Two words. Even a small sentence would do. But write. Write how your day was, how has that TV show been, how perfectly did you spend your 5 hours just watching that phone and travelling between the apps. Just make note of every detail. Also most importantly  write down the dates. 
My grandma always stressed on the point that how important it is to write the date when you do something like maintaining a journal.
Think- When you go back to it, and don't remember which day you wrote it, or how old were you or when you did you write thaycute stuff?? that would be really sad. 
So write dates!!

9.Workout for fun:))

Dont pump your body with intense workouts. Atleast play some upbeat songs and dance for a good time. Dance like no one's watching. Don't aim for anything just move your body and be carefree for sometime. Get lost in the flow. If you're shy, lock yourself in a room and do it. But do it. Its all fun. 
You will feel fresh, a little sweat and a whole bunch of wholesomeness. Trust me.

TIP: If you follow point no.6 dance like the way you would dance in a concert and make yourself noticeable.

10.Do Gardening!!

   Do you like the small cacti in those cute pots, right on your study tables??? You can do them all by yourself now. DIY!! Even the ones in your lawn would do. But spend time in that. As we hear that due to all the lockdown and quarantine thing, the world is healing. So you should contribute to it too. A small step or a big one, but do it:) A flowering plant or a fruit one, but plant one!!

so these were the creative and fun things you could do in this extended quarantine or lockdown.
i hope you like them and atleast try one out of the 10.

write in the comments section which one did you like the most.


stay tuned for more such content and follow or subscribe through the mail to get notified as I post.

!! Also at the end of this quarantine I'm going to wrap up with an interesting blog so make sure you keep reading:)) !!

7 Comments

  1. Watering plants... I do! Also, I did recently discover ludo and chess boards! Didn't play yet 😂. However, I just can't get myself to clean the cupboard!!!! 😭 It is such a mess! Using the same 3 set of clothes on loop... Doesn't that make me 'The Reuse & Rethink warrior!" 😁😁😁😂
    Cool blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried 1, 5 and 9.
    Yes it does really help. It clears all negativity. Helps you focus.
    Thanks.
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi !
    My Dear Chinu ,
    V.good job done .
    Your ideas & suggestions are good.
    I am not at all creative but I like
    creativity & I also praise it.
    I did all 1 to 5 & 10 th activities
    It helped me a lot to keep my mind fresh & productive. It also helped me to keep myself fit & fine .

    Thank you v.much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good post about the creative things to do during quarantine or lockdown. Highly informative. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

any suggestions or doubts lemme know:)