Cloud Frosting

IT'S RAINING TODAY.
HEAVILY. NONSTOP

it annoys me sometimes though its a need for the proper functioning of the ecology and all.
//blah blah//
I can't resist myself from sharing the fact that how much I love clear skies. Clear blue skies.
If I would have to tell you the perfect recipe to it, 
it would be one teaspoon of sunlight mixed with five tablespoons of blue sky. Blend them well. Mixing them properly and garnishing them with beautiful birds. And damn how can I forget about the frosting??
A DELICIOUS FROSTING OF THE PRETTIEST CLOUDS.
purple. pink. blue. white. yellow. red. 
All colours would do:)
A small fading rainbow that would make it look all worth.

     PERFECT. 
Don't clouds make you stop and stare? Don't you have vivid descriptions of them?  
I wouldn't say I do because I have many and that is one of the reasons of me writing this! 
I remember one such incident. It was a few weeks ago when me and my mum were out for buying some fruits, it was a fair weather day. The clouds were moving slowly in their pace. And the little sun rays filling in the void of the milky cotton balls. The clouds are rotating around the sky in different shapes. It looked like  the massive parade of Disneyland; each cloud showing his own talent.
//wonder// 
I wished I could see some cartoon shaped clouds too.
Next instance I remember is when I went back for a vacation to a famous hillside. The sky was covered with beautiful pink flossy clouds. If I were a fairy, I do eat them up like candy floss. Haha the connoisseur fairy.
//who eats up the sun in winters//
Tasteful. 

 don't y'all see Mr.Cloud flexing aye??

When I must have been 10 my parents had taken me to to south side of the country which is famous for the longest waterfalls. It was a sunny day.  And the waterfall  was majorly drought-fall. I remember being cranky and asking for some unique colourful toy and my mother avoiding me sophisticatedly. It suddenly started drizzling. What resulted into me giving such descriptions is, I saw the best RAINBOW of all times. Maybe that would have been the start of me having this unusual attraction towards the clouds.
The tall high mountains, raising high up in the sky and poking the clouds. The clouds in laughter showing of their radiant teeth as they feel ticklish.
I couldn't find the picture of the exact same time.
I would love to quote W.H.Davies in the end,
"A poor life this is, if full of care
We have no time to stand and stare"

    you can share your stories in the comments section below:)
-smrutayy🌻

5 Comments

  1. Ayeee
    Ps : I'm mr. Cloud!!
    My name is not Aakash

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came here after I saw your link in Quora. The blog is so amazing and so well written. I too adore the nature so much. This blog just made me think if I adore it well enough. Awesome blog.! Keep writing more.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...are u willing to join us? Your poems are nice! We are a new team of teenager bloggers, and we're from India!

    Our website is:
    https://geeknfreak.gq

    Mail us: geexnfreax@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete

any suggestions or doubts lemme know:)