Finding Inspiration

 "Everybody grows at different rates!"

So the poem given below is my 1 am thought. It’s me writing about figuring where am I actually heading to.


 sometimes it feels like running in a desert in search of an oasis.

its a bright sunny day. 

it's warm.

i feel safe. 

yet my mind is a constant wanderer.

in search of something totally unusual.

the cold winds in intervals hint me of something. 

something i cannot decipher.

it's alien. 

still i try harder to get into it.

 but my warm element keeps me holding. 

real right.

 i try to cope up with the world but my pace so slow, 

i can't manage to flow.

i'm running in a race idk. 

pushing back the things i don't own. 

 

It feels like running in a constant race. Living up to everyone’s expectations; a little of my own. As we grow older we realize everyone grows. Grows at different rates. It gets difficult to keep up with the pace at what the next person is running at. 

You get a little insecure of what you are doing. Am I doing it right? Do people like reading my content?

Such questions are always on my mind. So in the last two weeks I thought of taking a little break from blogging. I was exhausted with all the things happening. I had my exams going on; I had to do some writing. All of this was totally in my quotient. But you know sometimes you just want to run away?

So I started gathering a bunch of things that inspired me and would help keep me going ahead in this journey. I totally love blogging. It’s de-stressing. The effort put in to write a post and to click pictures is something I’m totally fond of.

Writing helps me express my thoughts and my blog helps me reach out to beautiful people.

So I try to find inspiration through various sources to keep my little space intact and happy going-


Pinterest- This is like my new social place to hang out. (ha-ha) You find a lot of useful content on this site/app. The pictures are so dreamy and nice that I feel like writing so much about each one of them. You get details about each specific thing you want in it. And indeed it’s a great platform to look out for things you want to. Haven’t tried it yet? Goo!! right away

You can click on the below link and go through my pinterest.

my pinterest acc

 

Songs- I have always had a specific genre in music. A different taste of pop blend with some country music soothes my mind anytime. Songs inspire me too. They help you calm down. Apparently in the last few weeks I have developed my taste in music. I made it a little more vivid. I started listening to Thai music, and for now it’s doing justice to my ears. I would suggest you the same. Shift your taste and try!

 

YouTube- Everyone loves it. I like how there are various types of arts and content put on in here. This piece of space is a whole new world to discover. I like how the creators put in their efforts and inspire young minds like ours. You may find your inspiration there too.

 

Illustrations- I started making illustrations since a few weeks. These really help me put out my creativity; in something that would turn out so beautiful. I wouldn’t suggest you to do the same. But you can scribble something maybe? Or maybe paint something down! It’s amazing how the colours would inspire you to do something. ( the above illustration is done by me! hehe!)

 

The sky- For those reading my blogs for a long time, y’all must have noticed how much I adore pretty skies. And these are certainly my biggest inspiration to write and click pictures. It’s the sky that hints you to keep going no matter what in life. But to halt, never stop!

 

As I write this I realize how I could go on and on about all the things that inspire me. You must be having things of your own too. Why not write them in the comments section for me?

 

When in life you have a doubt remember the things that kept you going. Everyone grows at different rates. And your rate is perfect. Don’t doubt or judge yourself. What matters is you being happy. Shining like a star always.

 

Feel free to share your stories in the comments below!

 

Stay tuned for my quarantine wrap up blog :))

 

xoxo 

-smrutayy🌻

3 Comments

any suggestions or doubts lemme know:)