My Go To Snack | Homemade Brownies

 

I have a sweet tooth. There's this connection I feel while eating sweets, as though they were totally made for me. A bite of that muffin, and the chocolate swirling on your tongue. As you eat you understand that the pretty thing you just bought isn't just good looking but is tasty too. 

 

So I consider most of y'all might be like me the rest not so going. Though y’all can try this as your Go To recipe in any time of the day. 

 

I discovered this recipe during quarantine. Quarantine has got me all good. I tried some too good recipes and I really felt like putting some of these up, so that all of y'all can try this up and maybe this can eventually become your go to method too.

Its the CHOCOLATE BROWNIE!!


 

I'm a uni student so these quick recipes are helpful, when you want to munch something and study. As for the others who dont have their exams now, this can be your perfect dessert, after both the meals in a day.

 

As I said earlier I learnt this during quarantine, the things required in the making might be available easily at your home!

 

For the crust-

Chocolate biscuits like Oreo, bourbon

(Red velvet Oreo would totally do too) 

Melted chocolate

2 tbsp butter 

1/2 cup of milk

1 tbsp baking powder 

 

For the topping-

Melted chocolate or Chocó chips 

Vanilla ice cream 

 

Method-

 Preheat the oven to 200C along with your baking tray.

 

1. In a stand mixer / medium sized bowl crush the chocolate biscuits and make sure you dont leave behind any crumbs. Each and every biscuit should be neatly crushed.

2.  Put the crushed biscuits in a bowl and add some milk to it. Blend the mixture well with a blender. 

3. Add some baking powder and mix it well. Make sure its not too liquid and hence your batter is ready!!

4. Pour it into your baking tray or bowl (which you chose to bake the cake in) the first layer and let it rest.

5. Make small tiny balls of the melted chocolate and place them over the first layer.

6. Later pour the remaining batter and use a spoon to push the mixture into the corners so it creates an even layer.

7. Put the baking tray in the microwave for about 5mins. You can do the same on a frying pan and cover it with a lid and let it rest for about 15-20 minutes.

8. Later as your brownie is ready let it cool down a out for the next 15-20 mins

9. For the topping add some melted chocolate or Chocó chips as per your preference. 

10. Or you can totally eat it when it’s hot, and top it with some ice cream and Hershey's chocolate!



It will take a total of just 45 minutes to an hour for our homemade brownies to be all set and ready!!

 

Tell me in the comments section below, your favourite go to recipe!!

 

be sure to be tuned in for my quarantine wrap up blog :))

 xoxo

 

-smrutayy🌻

 


5 Comments

any suggestions or doubts lemme know:)