10 Best Christmas Songs

 EVERYTHING IS ICY AND BLUE!!


Christmas is almost there!! It’s right there coming at ya!

Slowly it has started getting cold. A warm cup of coffee and a cozy blanket; with some tasteful movies and peaceful songs. Isn’t it a total mood? A perfect self time for Christmas and wintery stuff. Apparently it doesn’t snow in my state. But I sometimes wish it did. Could step out of the house in piles of clothes and make a snow man. But nah! Have never felt that or done that, in years! The only Christmas memory I have is that of hanging my socks in the window. And then I and my sisters were forced to sleep. (Because my parents wanted to put the gifts in it) Dumb we waited late till night for Santa Claus to appear!

Good times.




But for now I have this amazing playlist for you! You can call it a holiday playlist too!

So this is a compilation of my favorite Christmas songs. I hope they give you all the good feels and give you all the festive feels.

Stay till the end for a short surprise!!

And let’s together make the last few days of 2020 happening!!



The following songs are in no specific order just listing them randomly.

1) Christmas tree farm- Taylor Swift

2) All I want for Christmas is you – Mariah Carey

3) Christmas Love– Justin Bieber

4) Hooray! It’s a holiday – Boney M

5) White Christmas – Taylor Swift/ Boney M

6) Dynamite Holiday remix – BTS

7) Skipping Christmas- Brent Rivera

(It’s like a Christmas repellent but make sure you stick till the end)

8) Winter Things- Ariana Grande

9) Feliz Navidad – Boney M

10) Christmas must be something more- Taylor Swift

I have linked my spotify Christmas playlist here so make sure you all check it.

click here

Also now that y’all have stuck till the end here is a small surprise for you all.  A WALLPAPER!!!!!

A Pre-Christmas gift from me to you all. ( my illustration )


Download it and save it as your lock screen. :)))

Also stay tuned for a lot many blogs in stock. Subscribe for more content by typing your mails in the purple box!! And get updates as soon as I upload them.

Stay safe. Stay happy.

xoxo

-smrutayy🌻

2 Comments

any suggestions or doubts lemme know:)