Blogging - A Perfect Getaway

// random life updates//

woahh!! hello there:))

its exactly a month later that I'm writing and blogging. 
I hope you all lovelies are healthy, safe and happy:)♡

It's december already and it's getting cold. For me it was quite of a one month break from blogging. But yaha I'm back now!!
I believe there are a lot of things you learn as you go around in life. You face a lot of ups and downs, trying to dodge then all- the insecurities, fears and a constant if over thinking. 
So i tried to change my playlists, read some articles and tried to write.



One thing that has changed since the last time i blogged was-
MY FATHER GOT ME A PLANT!!!
<<< apparently I'm too much hyped about it! >>>
I graduated from the university so it was more like a gift to me. And the best part is it already got its first flower by now!!
Haha I'm a happy flowi mom now.
and a proud one✰
I would definitely suggest that talk to your plants! its a total stress relief. it's so nice to talk to them and watch them grow. 


Also there are a lot of songs that I'm listening on loop these days. So I'll link them down so that you can add some of them to your playlists too.
Iknow it has got quite vivid and has all language songs.
 <<hehe>>>


To sum up this month of non blogging i have written a poem that i would love to share. 
// tell me in the comments section if y'all like it//

its a bright sunny day.  
it's warm. 
i feel safe.  
<<< to read the poem further click on the link below>>

So that's a wrap on this blog and stay tuned for more as I'm back with lots of more in store!!

Also subscribe to get email updates on every new blog post!! Just type your email id and that is it!! 
<< just type your emails in the pink box below >> 

stay safe and tuned lovelies:))

-smrutayy🌻

3 Comments

  1. 👍I have plants too at my home. And I've named them after my niece and nephews😂 also, 2 of them are named after Aishwarya Rai and sushmita Sen 😂it is indeed a great feeling to raise plants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's December already... And it is someone's Birthday month...hmmmm... Time for new beginnings...new aspirations...new goals...everything new...❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yesss. Finally December has arrived. End of 2020.....
    Looking forward for new beginnings in everyone's life.... Yours too.
    Love you, stay blessed 👍

    ReplyDelete

any suggestions or doubts lemme know:)