2020 Wrapped

 What feels like the end is often the beginning!

Heyo lovelies! It’s really long since I have actually blogged! I know its 23 days since the new years but I feel bad for not wishing! A happy and healthy new year to all of you!! Also thank you for staying there throughout this year and reading my blogs! It’s great to know that I have readers and supportersJ

So this is my 2020 wrap up blog!

It has been a year full of ups and downs. A lot of things happened and mostly all of them were unplanned. I didn’t expect to start writing on an open platform and opening a blog page to achieving an honest audience either it was all pretty happening at a moment and pretty sad in another, as none of what I actually thought turned up! Funny isn’t it?

January

The year started off well. I remember watching the last sunset of 2019 with all my friends and coloring my hair all red! Trust me it felt nice at the moment. I was in my last year of graduation and we generally have our festive days in the first week. All the boys and girls dress up all fine and nice in different attires and its quite fun. Not that my hair length was more but I decided to chop them off for a bob cut! It’s exciting to have a change at the start of the year. The last week of the month was the best of all! I became the best student of the arts faculty of my college! (Nothing more worthy than that day)!! I remember having my granny come to the ceremony.



February

The month started with literary association’s events and nothing could be better than being the event head of the story telling competition. The event was a total bop I must say! And so were the participants’ reviews. The latter part of the month was highlighted with our industrial visit. We were taken to a nearby village that had an amazing church!

March

It was just another normal month! And the sad feeling of last few days in college started to sink in! We were living each day as though it was the last one! We had farewell too! It was this time that the corona virus as a disease had come to people’s notice! Nevertheless we knew that after 22nd of March we will be locked in our houses till the time unknown to man. All I was happy was for the exams getting postponed!

April

The dalgona-coffee-month! Cooking outside food at home and showing it off to family and friends basically started in this month. And yes all I did was help mom and draw! The shift from studies to drawing was smooth!

May

No one moved out of their houses for about two months now! And video calls and messenger apps really helped to stay in touch with everyone! Me and my siblings sneaked out and finally stayed at my granny’s home. It felt like stepping out of the house after eternity! It was during this time that I finally started blogging and being vocal about my thoughts!

June-July

The only event I remember is watching the solar eclipse on 21st of June! It was mesmerizing watching the ring! :) Days were spent playing house party and psych all day!

August-September

The month was mainly flooded with a lot of small family gatherings and my sister’s 18th birthday. I don’t remember doing any unusual thing to put up on the list! *happy sobs*. But I blogged sincerely over this time! Oh yeah and we finally were given justice and our exams were held in this month!

October

It was basically my baking month! I had baked almost every other possible cake. For some of them to turn into brownies while some of them to turn into pure tasteless bricks. I had my result come out this month. And I cleared my grad with a 9.48 CGPA. *happy sobs again*

November

I remember meeting my friends after months! We even surprised our friend! It was a happy day. I also did a lot of sports illustrations in this month. And I guess I pulled them off well. Diwali went smooth and it finally felt like a festival after ages

December

Everyone was happy that the dreadful year was finally ending! But it’s my favorite month so I was more inclined on making every day special. I read a lot and started driving my car too! So basically the year started with a red headed me and ended with blue and purple! Yes I colored my hair again. To look different on my birthdayJ) I made pasta and ate all the cake to end this year on full stomach note.

In all the year was a good one. NOTHING happened the way I had planned it to be but I’m quite satisfied with how it turned out!

I promise to blog regularly!

Stay safe and tuned.

For more content please subscribe to my email list, by adding your emails into the purple box!

xoxo

-smrutayy🌻 

3 Comments

  1. Heartily congratulations for getting 9.48 CGPA.
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 2021 will be also happening as your 2020!!❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess, for whom the illustrations is made for!!👀

    ReplyDelete

any suggestions or doubts lemme know:)