Making Digital Illustrations

 

Heyo there I hope you all are having a good February!!

I’m considering that you all have read my earlier blog! If not check it here! And how all things about the last year turned out to be different and unexpected. In this time I learnt and developed a few skills. Some of which I shared with y’all while the others I’m still developing. The one thing I learnt and practiced thoroughly was making Digital Illustrations!!




MY NEW PASSION – DIGITAL ILLUSTRATIONS

It basically started with me searching good wallpapers on Pinterest and these illustrations really caught my eye! They were so smooth and intricate within themselves that I started searching more and more of them. I wanted a wallpaper which had me on it rather than of some random girl in the bushes. So slowly and steadily I practiced and made my first illustration. It wasn’t that bad but I knew that I loved spending time making these for hours altogether and I also wanted to improve over the process. In the beginning I made them on my phone with a stylus. But now I have got an I-pad and a perfect pencil to make them look just the way I want!

Last year during the pandemic I made a total of 10-15 of these illustrations. You must have seen them. I’ve used them in my blog and on my Instagram. If not check out these links!!

Later I started making more of them and started gifting them to my family and relatives. And it turned out pretty well. Seeing their happy faces and the compliments that followed helped me and made me wanna do more of it.

So here I'm! This is me announcing that I’m monetizing my hobby!

If you’re confused what to gift your loved ones and are totally running out of options! Here is the best solution to it. You can surprise them with a digital portrait of theirs and plus you can customize it too.

Text me up on any of the platforms given in upper right corner of this blog or you can email me on smrutipuntambekar@gmail.com for a beautiful and totally personalized digital illustration of your own / your friends / your relatives.

There’s more to it!!  Along with your digital illustration you can add up with a wallpaper of your illustration too! So what are you waiting for??

Below given are some of my previous works. Check it out!!








apart from customized portraits I have a few random ones too!






XOXO

-smrutay

1 Comments

  1. Really nice dear...loved to see different creativity ...all the very best.

    ReplyDelete

any suggestions or doubts lemme know:)