Mango Smoothie

 hello there!!!!

It’s been months since I showed up here! I hope all of you are staying indoors and being safe and healthy.

I couldn’t blog because my uni exams were up. These few months had a lot of things going on. I had an entire week that I spent having fun with my siblings procrastinating work all day and doing nothing. One of the many reasons I couldn’t catch up was because I was getting my assignments done and I was working too. After lazing around for so long I felt like updating new things here! So ayah I’m back!! (I say this always to disappear for a few more months ha-ha)

So all of I hope you all had a great summer. and I guess the little stock of mangoes must be waiting right there in the fridge. So why not just make those last few ones tasty and fun to drink?



I made this mango smoothie a few weeks back and I thought of sharing it with you all. I know you will get a gazillion recipes on the web but I promise mine will be creative and tastier!!

Ingredients-

Milk, Cream, two mangoes, and Mango ice cubes (this is my little special ingredient!)

Smoothie-

  • Take out the pulp from the mango and put it in the bowl.
  • Take some fresh milk and add it to the bowl too. add sugar if you like.
  • Now blend this well. You can do this in the mixer too.
  • This makes the main part of the smoothie ready!!

 


Now, making the ice cubes. This is my special ingredient.  

When you prepare the ice cubes do not prepare them with water.

Take a little pulp of the mango and add some milk to it. Let it not be so thick that when the ice forms it melts too soon. Mix the pulp with milk and stir it well. You’ll know when it becomes thinner. Add it to the type of ice tray you want. I made them in heart and flower shapes like given below!!






The reason I do this is that the water ice cubes tend to melt and make the entire smoothie all watery. So you can try this as an alternative.

After this is ready pour the smoothie in the glass first. Then add the ice cubes you prepared. This will make them float and it looks cute. You can add the whipped cream to the top for decoration and taste. So your smoothie is all set and ready!!



I hope you like this recipe and you can revert to me in the comments with your special ingredients and recipes. Meet you soon with a new blog.

 XOXO

-smrutay🌻

3 Comments

any suggestions or doubts lemme know:)