Inculcating the Habits

hey there lovelies!!

So I'm writing this when it's drizzling outside and the weather is quite cool. Honestly, I miss summers! The sky used to stay blue and white all day and now it's just all gloomy. I'm more of a white cloud fan. They're peaceful and smiley. 

The seasons are changing quite faster now that we are sitting at home. Sometimes I wonder, what if this continues for a long time. Like even years? This can be your perfect guide!!



Sitting at home and attending online lectures can get monotonous. So I started adding a little spice to my life. You can call it living the "that girl" lifestyle I call it living healthier and productive. To do things that make you happy and feel energized. Here are the few things I tend to practice. 

You can tell me yours in the comment section below!! And if you don't find any you can click here.

Here we go,

The Bathing Therapy 

This is my favorite thing to do in the day. I read in a book on Wattpad that when you're going through a hard day or even a lot of stress having a nice bath helps. I remember in that book the girl followed this therapy thoroughly. It's as if you cleanse your aura. Lately, I do this at night. It's like a small preparation and kicks start for the next day. It's my favorite and best practice. 

Books before phones

Every morning before tuning into my phone I read at least 10pages of the ongoing book I'm reading. I have no idea how it helps. But apparently, it feels good that I don't start my day with a gadget. 



Podcasts

I was very new to this field of podcasts until last year. Stepping into this was like a new experience. I didn't have the habit of listening to so much content. Songs, yes! But an hour or more listening to someone talk about a topic was new! But I'm glad I gave them a try. I'm listing some of my favorites below so do check it out.

Growing with the flow

Poems to Calm Down

Productivity>>>

When the day starts I have this list planned in my head regarding how to go about with the day. It's the list of 'the things that have to be done no matter what.' If I tend to leave a single item undone from the list I go a bit crazy. I started doing this more often since college. It was since then I felt the need to have things done timely and to have a productive day.



Peace of mind through Meditation

I found these really cute 5-10 minutes meditation videos on YouTube at the beginning of the quarantine time. I started doing these and it got that intention and meaning into my system. It wasn't until last month that I started practicing them every day early in the morning to have a nice kick start into my day.

Journaling 

When you journal you do the best thing. This is not my line but I feel it makes sense to me. I didn't journal first nor do I regularly do it. I just write down a few of my memories with colorful pens and then decorate them with washi tapes. Sounds like journaling to me!! But spending time writing down things you like is a good job which one should practice more often.

I hope you like this and you can revert to me in the comments with your good habits. Meet you soon with a new blog.

 XOXO

-smrutay🌻

6 Comments

  1. This is such light hearted content 💛🧡 I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice thoughts. Well expressed. 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!! I even tried this and this really was useful for me..... Would recommend it to all......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the ideas...... Would definitely try them......

    ReplyDelete
  5. He gorgeous!
    This is so beautiful!
    And most importantly very helpful! Loved it! I must try to be more productive! Love love!

    ReplyDelete

any suggestions or doubts lemme know:)